Kemudi Harta Sdn Bhd views and treats your Personal Data seriously in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
a) Source and Description of Personal Data
We have collected and/or will be collecting personal data as disclosed by / collected from you which, depending on the purpose for which you disclosed the data, may include your personal details (e.g. name, date of birth, gender, race, NRIC / passport no., marital status), your contact information as well as your educational, professional, occupational, financial, familial details and/or any other information which you may provide to us. Some of your personal data may also have been obtained by us from public records, media publications and/or third parties legally authorized (at the time of disclosure) to disclose such Data. (Collectively referred to in this Notice as your “Data”)
We will store information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you visit our site. The type of information gathered is specific to the visitor’s PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the website was visited, what parts of our website were visited and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous and represents details about a computer rather than a person. Visitors can erase or block this information by changing the settings on their computer.
c) Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
- To process any payments related to your requested service;
- To monitor, review and improve our services;
- To be used for internal record keeping;
- For employment opportunities in the event you have provided information for such purposes;
- For internal investigations, audit or security purposes;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
- To process complaints, feedback and suggestions;
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
d) Protection of Personal Data
e) Retention of Personal Data and How to Contact Us